I don't know what to do! I have been married for 3 years now and my sex life with my husband wasn't always that often, but, back then it wasn't a problem. Now he doesn't want to even touch me any more! I ask him, beg him sometimes, and he just says he is tired from work. I mean we both work and pay bills. Yes, his job is different than mine because I have an office job and he has a labor job. He makes me feel as if my job isn't up to his level!
Well, my big problem lately is, since he doesn't touch me, he doesnt kiss me, doesnt do anything with me, I have found that my way out is masturbation along with visiting porn sites. And many times I find my self thinking that a woman would treat me better than he treats me. I watch alot of girl on girl pronography.
I don't want to leave my husband because I think that SEX tis he answer! But sometimes i go crazy! I want it every day at all hours.. and he doesnt even want it once a week.. I have tried to see if he is cheating on me but there is no way.. He goes to work, goes home goes to work goes home! I'm really scared! Is it maybe a problem that I have.. am I not normal?
THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED UNTIL YOU HAVE INDICATED YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE DISCLAIMER PRINTED JUST BELOW. CLICK THE 'I AGREE' BUTTON TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND SEE THE RESPONSE.
- Dr. Schwartz responds to questions about psychotherapy and mental health problems, from the perspective of his training in clinical psychology.
- Dr. Schwartz intends his responses to provide general educational information to the readership of this website; answers should not be understood to be specific advice intended for any particular individual(s).
- Questions submitted to this column are not guaranteed to receive responses.
- No correspondence takes place.
- No ongoing relationship of any sort (including but not limited to any form of professional relationship) is implied or offered by Dr. Schwartz to people submitting questions.
- Dr. Schwartz, Mental Help Net and CenterSite, LLC make no warranties, express or implied, about the information presented in this column. Dr. Schwartz and Mental Help Net disclaim any and all merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or liability in connection with the use or misuse of this service.
- Always consult with your psychotherapist, physician, or psychiatrist first before changing any aspect of your treatment regimen. Do not stop your medication or change the dose of your medication without first consulting with your physician.