CSW Children's Services - In-Home Team, Bullock County
Location: Union Springs, Alabama UNITED STATES
Description: COMMUNITY SERVICE WORKER
CHILDREN SERVICES - IN-HOME TEAM
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services field. Prefer two years experience in the care and treatment of the Seriously Mentally Ill Adults and Children; ability to express self clearly and effectively in oral and written communication; ability to work independently and the ability to function within a team. Must have a valid Alabama Driving License and a clean driving record.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Provide Case Management services to children identified as seriously mentally ill and having specialized needs.
- Schedule home/office visits on at least a monthly basis.
- Obtain relevant information from clients and their families in order to develop service plans for clients.
- Prepare appropriate service documentation for Clinical Record.
- Establish liaisons with other service agencies/services in the community.
- Assist clients in obtaining the services within the community by providing transportation, setting appointments, etc.
- Documentation of events; preparation of progress notes, consults, etc.
This position is in the Bullock County Child/Adolescent In-Home Program and requires that the CSW work with Seriously Mentally Ill Children/Adolescents. Occasionally non-traditional hours required (availability for weekends if needed).
Contact: Anita Ellis
Address: 200 Cherry St, Troy, Alabama, 36081 UNITED STATES