High Intensity Care Coordinator - Children Services - Bullock/Macon counties
Location: Union Springs, Alabama UNITED STATES
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in a human service related field. Must have the ability to express self clearly and effectively in oral and written communication with basic computer skills; ability to work independently and the ability to function effectively within a team. Must have strong organizational skills. Must have a valid Alabama Driving License and a clean driving record.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support, coach and train the youth in age-appropriate behaviors; demonstrate problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Provide linkages to recreational and social activities.
- Provide interventions and support to achieve established treatment goals.
- Provide/train basic living skills, social skills and coping skills.
- Build collaborative partnerships with other service agencies/services in the community.
- Documentation of events; preparation of progress notes, consults, etc.
Contact: Anita Ellis
Address: 200 Cherry St, Troy, Alabama, 36081 UNITED STATES