- High School diploma/GED.
- Must have valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- Must consent to a back-ground check and drug screen.
- Basic knowledge of general maintenance.
- Must be reliable and able to work alone with normal supervision.
1. Ability to perform minor electrical work.
2. Carpentry skills and minor roof repair skills preferable.
3. Preventative maintenance knowledge.
The position will cover Bullock and Macon Counties but must be willing to travel to Pike County if needed. General building maintenance to include but not limited to changing light bulbs, painting, sheet rock repair, ceiling tile replacement, furniture and equipment moving, pressure washing, agency vehicle inspections, assembling small office furniture, basic knowledge of plumbing and other general maintenance repair tasks. Ability to pull a utility trailer as needed. Perform building inspections on a schedule and do preventative maintenance as needed. Must be able to recognize potential issues and advise supervisor of needed interventions. Performs urgent corrective, routine, and requisitioned repairs of electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems as required. Utilize safety measures while performing all work.