- Minimum of Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work or Behavioral Science who;
- has completed a successful practicum as a part of the requirements for the degree or;
- has completed six (6) months postmaster’s level clinical experience supervised by a Master’s Level or above clinician with two (2) years of postgraduate clinical experience as described in DMH/MR Standards.
- Training/experience in counseling individuals, families and groups, with emphasis on mentally ill children.
- License eligibility preferred.
- Psychological, social and behavioral assessment training/skills.
- Training/experience in crisis intervention techniques.