Navigation Link

Patient Assistance Program (PAP) - Bullock County

Medication Program - DRAP (Delta Rural Access Program)


East Central Mental Health offers a medication program for the citizens of Bullock County to provide life saving medications to those who cannot afford these medications. These medications can be for any chronic or acute illnesses (diabetes, blood pressure, cholesterol, gout, etc.) as well as psychotropic medications.  We will provide you with an application and assist you in obtaining the medications you need.  Even if you have Medicare Part D or insurance with an extremely high co-pay we maybe able to help you.Call (334) 738-5279 ask for Ella or call (334) 566-6022 ext. 203 and ask for Jane Lambert.